Monday, February 28, 2011

The Gingerbread Girl

The Gingerbread Girl

By Lisa Campbell

In the book The Gingerbread Girl by Lisa Campbell What will you do if your snack came to live? A old woman and a old man made a gingerbread girl. And she came to life and lot of people want to eat her. Then she met a fox the fox side “do you want a ride”. What will the gingerbread girl say read to find out.


I recommend this book because it have great character.

I give this book 9 out of 10 this book. will be great for the kindergarten.

by C

rystal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I would be very scared if my yogurt raisins suddenly starting flying around my desk!! Great review. Makes me want to read the book. We have some other books by the same author in the library. She is a funny writer. So are you, by the way!! Good job.

Are our book reviews helpful to you?