Monday, February 28, 2011

Mountains Of Fire

Mountains of Fire by Lily Richardson.

This book tells me that earth has a area. One is the crust in the out side and tow is the mantle and the Earth has an area. One is the crust on the outside an two is the mantle and the magma, and one is the core made of very hot metals. When the volcano erupts, magma comes out through the vent. The gas shoots up high into the sky when the lava comes out and it's very hot. When the lava comes out it cools down and it gets harder layers of lava.

I give this book a 7 out of 10. I recommend this book because it is intersting.

By Andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting! Magma breaks the crust then! It bursts through the crust and comes all the way from the core of the earth.....It is amazing to think that underneath our feet is a lot of very hot metals. Thanks! I will read this book. I like to think about the earth and what it is made out of.

Are our book reviews helpful to you?